Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GG - Hilary Duff and Jessica Szohr Lesbian Kiss

HEY EVERYBODY!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED OF HILARY.. BUT WHAT SHE DID IN THAT GOSSIP GIRL SCENE, IS REALLY UNDIGNIFYING.

I'VE ALWAYS SEEN HILARY AS A PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR LITTLE GIRLS AND TEENS BUT THIS SHOWS US SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HER. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A CLEAN, AND NICE GIRL. THAT'S WHY IT SOMEHOW DISSAPOINTS ME. SINCE LAST YEAR, SHE HAS FILMED SOME MOVIES, SHOWS, MUSIC VIDEOS, ETC.. THAT SHOW THIS OTHER SIDE OF HER. (REACH OUT, THE WAR INC. SCORPION SCENE, AND NOW THIS)...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GAYS OR LESBIANS... BUT THIS ISN'T HILARY, AND I FEEL SAD FOR HER.



watch the video here...

2 comments:

GayJ said...

Hey,

I just wanted to say that Hilary does not have to be the "perfect girl" for the rest of her life, she is just playing roles that has nothing to do with her real life, who cares if she kisses a girl on screen, who care sif she swears a bunch of times or puts a scorpion down her pants in a movie, she can't be the perfect lizzie mcguire for the rest of her life, it's part of growing up. She is not acting this way in her real personal life, she is not drinking all the time, she is not caught in a real life sex scandal or anything like that. I am actually proud of Hilary on doing something different, it's good to see other sides of her acting career, it's good to do other stuff, now that other directors and casting people will see that she can do more than just be the good girl who does nothing bad in movies, It's good to see Hilary finally do something different in her career, She will always be a good model no matter what, she will always win the hearts of her fans :) sorry just had to put what I wanted to say, but everyone has their opinions, and I respect yours :)

Hilary Duff Fansite said...

Thanks for your opinion! I really like Hilary too, and I know she isn't like another Britney, Paris or Lindsay. I was just kind of shocked, because she has always been like the perfect role model for little girls and teens. Even my sister who is 5 years old likes her! Like I wrote before, I don't have anything against gays, but It was just like my personal opinion when I saw it. I know Hilary's growing and she'll be a great person in the future as she is now.. Thanks again for your opinion!